Productivity. Everyone loves productivity. Productivity tips, hacks, lists, apps, books, stickers, posters, mugs, t-shirts, pillows, wallpapers, tweets, etcetera. I’m slightly talking shit about this post here, because, well, why not.
What the hell am I talking about? The title of this post clearly. Killing Off Distractions. Specifically, your distractions.
List of Distractions to Kill:
- Phone notifications (you can set most phones to allow specific people through if you’re concerned about emergencies)
- Computer notifications
- 189 different windows open on your computer at once when you really only should be looking at one thing until it’s done.
- Random noises (Noise-cancelling headphones tend to be pricey, but a worthy investment I’ve never heard of anyone complaining about)
- Random interruptions by people (If you work in an office, try and find a private work area, if possible. If you work from home, set work hours with friends and family that they should act as if you weren’t home)
- Anything that Kills Your Focus!